Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NO SLEEP

This is the last day of unknowing. And I am having problems sleeping. Dan can sleep through a tornado if he had to. But me.....even drugged...Not so much. Too many things racing through my mind. I keep thinking of tons of stuff to do....but then I have to put it off because it would be a perfect family together project. So of course I'm just adding to my problem. I wonder if I will be able to sleep after we spend time with her.....or if it will take a while to get used to. I hope I'm not going to be a creepy mom staring at her while she sleeps. :D

2 comments:

Mooners said...

You will be creepy!!! hehehe actually any attention might scare her cause she wont be used to the love you will give her!! but she will love it too!! You can watch my kids sleep when we come or just pester and try to wake them up like we do in the middle of the night!! :)

Prestwich Family said...

That makes me laugh!