Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In other news.....

Did you know that they have physical therapy for bladders? I went to the Urologist today and had a horrible, horrible test done. I don't recommend it to anyone.....But, we found out that I raised my bladder wrong. The doctor says that my muscles are too strong. They do not allow for normal flow. (I guess this was one of the reasons that I was so good at Uno wrath ((a drinking game)). I can hold my bladder too well. He says that when I get older that can be a bad thing. So I have to go to a physical therapist to retrain my body to relax my bladder. I know....not something that you really like to read in a blog.....but I thought it kind of interesting. Just another thing that went wrong in my childhood I guess.

If you ask my brother (a pilot) about my bladder.....he would say it was the weakest one around. I always have to go to the bathroom when I fly with him. And my best friend in middle school would love to tell you of countless times that we went to the mall and I laughed so hard it ended in us in the bathroom getting my pants all the way wet so no one would know what happened. (Those days are in the past thank you) And another reason it is good we are adopting an older child is that I won't have to play hide and seek with her. It never fails that I have to go to the bathroom as soon as I hide. I don't know what this doctor is talking about. I can't imagine that I would train myself to hold my bladder. :D

3 comments:

Amy said...

Whoa. I had no idea that could happen. I'd better give my bladder some more milk duds so it doesn't get too fit.

Natalie said...

That's crazy! I'll start calling you "Bladder of Steel."

Sharlee said...

OH MY I totally remember that UNO GAME!! haha