Sunday, May 31, 2009

Breakfast in bed

Britanie woke me up this morning with breakfast. It was so wonderful. She had made an egg sandwich with fried ham....and a smoothie....and there was a mandarin orange, cherries and chocolate covered coconut treats. Oh....and orange juice. I guess I forgot to tell her that I'm not a big eater. But, I ate it all with joy in my heart. She stood right there and watched me. Good thing it wasn't chocolate pancakes with ketchup. I am definitely grateful for a teenager that knows food. :)

4 comments:

Mooners said...

Tell her i am a big eater!!! so i will help you out when i come!

Amy said...

How sweet. Leslie, I love reading all these little updates on your new life!!!

Chelsea Rivas said...

I LOVE the feet in the sand picture. I feel so much joy every time I read your blog and facebook posts.

Jen said...

Wow! Where do I get one of that kind of teenager?? She sounds amazing and I can't wait to meet her.