Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feeling so much better!!!

FINALLY....the doctors decided to give me antibiotics for a bacterial infection that they have always known I've had. They just didn't know WHY I had it. Strange how some doctors will give you antibiotics at the mere mention at being sick and some stay so far away from them that they make you suffer for four months before they decide to do anything. It has been a week now and I feel great. I am up and about again and doing tons of stuff around the home. The only problem I seem to have now is my legs are aching. But, I'm pretty sure it is because I am actually using them now. :D

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!!

Natalie said...

Yeah, I think you're right about the legs. I bet you can't stop doing stuff, since you've been down so long.

Hey Leslie - it's Wednesday.