Thursday, May 14, 2009

I thought it over....

So, last night when I posted about Britanie.....I was really mad at the State. I thought....What could they be thinking? Leaving a child in the dark? Knowing it is causing her more grief than she already has to deal with. I thought they were supposed to be the good guys. The ones that really cared about the kids feelings (Well, that is another blog in itself really).

But after I thought it through, I realized it is the right thing to do. Imagine being in the adoption process. Being a 14 year old girl and all alone in the world. Would you rather not have a clue? Or would you want to know that out of thousands of families looking for children....ONLY ONE chose you? Looking at it with all the information in my hands.....I would rather be in the dark. She doesn't know that.....and I hope she never finds out....but, I guess she is getting the least amount of stress that the State can give. All we can do now is pray that her burden will be lifted.

1 comment:

Mooners said...

She sounds like such a good girl i can't wait to meet her! When will you know more????