Saturday, May 2, 2009

Flower baskets

Don't tell my mom this......but.....I just bought already planted flower baskets. Usually we buy all the flowers individually and plant them ourselves. But, then we went to go pick out flowers and saw these beautiful ones already made and so full. We calculated how much it would cost for all of the flowers, soil and all the other little tid bits (Not to mention the time it takes to plant them) and realized it was almost (and I emphasize almost) cheaper to just buy them already made. It is just not like me to cheat like this. Usually I love to plant the flowers. It sucks when you have all the time in the world but you don't have enough energy to use that time. They are so beautiful. I will have to make an effort to be outside more often. Time to bring out the patio furniture :)

No comments: