Thursday, May 28, 2009

15 Years!!!

Today is our fifteenth wedding anniversary. Sometimes it is hard to believe that it has been that long. (Dan doesn't seem old enough:))

Through these past years we have learned so much about each other that we don't even have to say anything out loud. Just a look or a movement can tell us what each other is feeling or thinking. I am so grateful for the time that we have had together. Adding Britanie to the equation at this point in time has been a blessing. I don't think we would have been able to do this even two years ago. We were truly ready for this next step. I would never trade our time for anything. As much as I would have loved to be part of Britanie's life when she was younger...I am grateful that Dan and I have had so much time just the two of us. He is my very best friend and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. Even eternity is not enough for me.

I love Daniel with all of my heart. And am so grateful to be a parent with him.

No comments: