Friday, April 10, 2009

Sally

On Wednesday I got really bored. I ran out of books to read in the house and was too restless to take a nap. So instead......I caught a bug. I hear it is going around....and is super contagious. As a matter of fact I know that a few of my Bloggie friends have caught it too. Maybe even gave it to me :)

I joined facebook.

But, on the good side. I found my bestest best friend from my youth. Sally. And for that I am truly grateful for contagiousness. She lives close and we will see each other in the next few days. I haven't been this happy since........since.......I don't know when.

I will never have anything bad to say about facebook from now on. It has brought me a very special gift that I will treasure always......and never let her go again.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the dark side!!!

Daniel and Leslie said...

Funny.....I hear that a lot :)

Mooners said...

welcome to the land of crazyness find me i can't find you cause i am dumb! :)