Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Person I Admire Most

I used to have a great list for this. But, it has changed over the past few months.

My Husband hits the top of the list. Since I have been down.....he has become housewife, maid, accountant, chef (Amazing Meals), laundress, gardener, nurse, etc. Not to mention all of his duties in running his own business and doing my part for the business. YM leader (7 Deacons - 1/2 diagnosed ADHD....the other 1/2 not yet diagnosed :)) And ward missionary.

Sometimes it amazes me that he could still have a smile on his face. And worry about other people...especially me. I could not have asked for a more amazing man as my husband. He gives me something to strive for on a daily basis. He is my inspiration. He is my happy place.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a score to actually have married the person you most admire. Perfect.