Friday, April 24, 2009

Absence

Have you ever gone outside and felt sad because there were no weeds to pull on a sunny day? I experienced that today. It was an odd sensation. I have learned that getting on my hands and knees and crawling like a child.....I can physically take care of my yard with minimal discomfort. But....the weather has been so good lately and I've been spending so much time outside.....that I have done my job too well and left nothing for today :(

I don't think you will ever hear me complain about this again......EVER!!! It was just a strange sensation to feel the absence of weeds disappointing.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yep, you've gone and completely removed any doubt I had in my mind. This post proves that you are indeed as crazy as I've been suspecting. :-)

Natalie said...

There are plenty of weeds at my house! Don't worry. They'll be back.

Jen said...

When you're done at Natalie's, come over to my house. You'll never be sad again!