Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh boy......I have the fever

What beautiful weather outside. The world is looking clean and refreshed. The smell of fresh cut grass.....the twittering of nesting birds. Spring is here.

I have been trying to avoid the whole idea of spring. That is the season that I wipe myself out because there is so much to do. I want to plant flowers. I want to pull weeds. I want to clean my house from top to bottom. (my friend Becca is doing that.....and she is not helping me avoid it:)) And now I'm sort of in a nesting period of my own due to being a new mom. So cleaning is at the top of my list. I don't think there is any way to avoid it now. It is time. I must make the sacrifice. It is the only way to find true happiness.

Here I go........(thanks Becca)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Dedicate your cleaning to me - because I'm not gonna do it.