Thursday, April 9, 2009

OHSU

Not to trash on Lugenbill.....but the doctor that I saw today was more informative than any other OB/GYN that I've ever been too. And most of you know how great Lugenbill was. She touched on everything that has ever been wrong with me including infertility. Where was she ten years ago?

I don't have all the answers yet...but I feel like some are coming soon. We are trying a few new things and in a month I will have another appointment. Hopefully, by then, all the cultures and tests will be back from the lab. But.....Dang.....I'm so glad that I didn't have to wait until July. My mood has lifted just from today. Finally, I feel a little bit of hope........

1 comment:

Amy said...

Shhhhh, don't tell Arin that there is anyone in the world better than Luggey, she'll probably die of shock.

Hurrah for some potential answers!