Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not a creature was stirring....

I woke up yesterday to Kestra growling under the bed. I thought maybe Gauper or Elphaba had gotten to close to her and her chewy. Then she started to bark. Kind of a playful bark. I thought again...maybe the other dogs were down there with her. Until I turned over and realized the other two were with me. I called for Dan. There was NO WAY I was getting off the bed until I knew what she was barking at. After a thorough search....nothing was turned up. But, Kestra was still interested and sniffing up a storm. Why is it that dogs can create so much fear inside you? I trust Kestra. If she says something is there....something is there. I'm kind of creep-ed out.

You know how they say....'the cobblers children have no shoes'? My husband is in pest control. That doesn't exactly make me feel better!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That's funny! Nothing like a dog to make you watch your back. I hope he's wrong, for your sakes.