Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mock Family

We had a great time in California this last week. We saw family that we have not seen in years. I could not get over the joy I felt of being a part of such a large family. So, my brother and father and I decided we would start our own family gathering. We will call it a MOCK Holiday. My family is weird for those kinds of things. (My father used to have a thanksgiving gathering for all of us and our cousins.....he called it a UBARF....Uncle Burt's Annual Recreational Feast.) We have to now come up with an acronym for 'Mock'. Without fail I'm sure we will. I am so looking forward to holding this Holiday every year. I have learned to appreciate family......they are not always around to share time with.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Meeting of Crazy Kin?

Masticating of Chewable something that starts with k?

Daniel and Leslie said...

You are AWESOME!!! Meeting of Crazy Kin it is. I'm gonna get the T-shirts made immediately. Thanks