Monday, January 5, 2009

California here we come.....

Usually I hate our trips to California for work. We had been discussing a trip at the beginning of the year, but were unsure if it was necessary......Now it is necessary. My Uncle Craig passed away on New Years day. So we are going to go down to be with family. Is this morbid or should I be happy to be going to California? I am so excited to be seeing all my family. It has been so long since we have all been together. This funeral is what is going to be pulling us all to the same spot. It seems wrong for me to be excited to go. None the less......California, here we come!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

No, you're not morbid. The best funerals are bitter-sweet. It's like the worst stuff just making the best stuff even a little bester. You know what I mean? Have fun in Caleefooonya.