Friday, January 30, 2009

Insomnia

I can't sleep. My mind is racing about children. Does anyone do this when they are pregnant? I can't stop thinking about family projects, vacations, family home evening lessons, meals, laundry, bunk beds.......You name it.....it has been on my mind. We are still waiting and our caseworker only works on Wednesdays and Fridays. So we have a lot of questions....but have to wait until she is available. I need to figure out some relaxation techniques. Suggestions????

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Relaxation techniques. Hmmmm. . . . can't help you there. Motherhood is what drives some women to drugs and drink:) Sounds like you have a major case of nesting.

Jen said...

I would recommend not staying in bed if you are lying there wide awake. Get up and do something that will tire you out. Sometimes just a move to the couch will do the trick and I sleep like a baby!

Mooners said...

get a massage or try to watch a favorite movie that puts me too sleep!! :) you know me and movies

Mooners said...

Thanks i am sure that phrase will come in handy!!! I know i am sad i moved too but we are coming to visit this summer and we need to talk about that!! so we can spend some good quality time together! love you both