Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hilary Weeks - Christmas once again

Not because she has challenged us to....but rather because I really want me friends to find the light.....

I started listening to Christmas music in October this year. I blogged about it earlier. The only reason why I would go against my own scruples is because it happens to be a new Hilary Weeks CD. She has been my favorite artist for about 10 years now. And, I have to admit is saddens me when I mention her name and some of my friends don't seem to know who I am talking about. That is absolutely uncalled for and it means I have not been doing my job to get her into your homes. Her new CD is amazing (just like all the others). I am making my goal to spread Christmas cheer and get all of my friends hooked on Hilary Weeks, just as I am. Well, maybe not as much as me....I'm a bit over the top. (Ask my husband :D)



Please check out her music. You will not be sorry. This is a link to her website (one that I check almost daily)

http://hilaryweeks.com/moreinfo.php?SKU=1021

She is amazingly funny and has such a strong testimony and spirit to her. I hope that you find as much joy and peace in her music as I have :D

No comments: