Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Microwave

Dan thinks I am mean for posting this. But, I think it is so funny....I have to share.



We keep our microwave in the cupboard. I hate a cluttered counter top. Dan loves to do the cooking and he is such a busy body in the kitchen. Quite the multi-tasker. He likes to close the door to the cabinet when he uses the microwave (it is safer that way...no bumping into corners) But the hilarious thing is when he hears the three beeps of the microwave and he doesn't know where the sound is coming from. I think it is hilarious because it has happened more than once just this week alone :D You would think that he would figure it out.....three beeps means the microwave is done. Instead I hear "what was that noise?".

He is a silly guy :D

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is really funny! In the cupboard? I guess you've got to put it somewhere when you don't like to clutter the counters.

Sharlee said...

lol so funny. Dan's not going to live this down:) hehehe