Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 16th

Today marks the day (16 years ago) when Dan asked me to marry him. We went to the same restaurant for breakfast this morning as we did that morning. I love anniversaries.

I love romance. I love that he feels the same way I do. I love that I get breakfast in bed every morning. I love that he loves to cuddle. I love that he is funny. I love that he works from home. I love the home that we have built together. I love that we have the same taste in everything. I love that he loves to cook. I love when his hair (what little he has) sticks out on the side and he still looks like a little boy:D I love that we weigh the same (it took me a while to get him up to mine...wish it was me down to his) I love that he loves to clean..........

Maybe it would be a shorter post if I posted everything I didn't love about him.... :D

Happy Anniversary Buddy!!!

No comments: