Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back in the saddle again

A really great friend sent me an article to read last night. I was very grateful to her. I have been struggling with so many things this year...my physical condition....emotional condition.....and a family.

I'm not sure she understood that. But, I am grateful that she followed a prompting to share that with me. It was a direct answer to my prayers, and it cleared everything up for me. Here is the article if you want to read it.

LDS.org - Ensign Article - Nephi’s Story, My Story

I am semi-embarrassed to share with my friends and family that we are going through the adoption process yet again. It is a difficult choice to make and we have been so wishy washy about making it. But we know that it is a commandment to multiply and replenish the earth. We need to do whatever it takes to make that happen. And as long as we have our Heavenly Father close to us....we will succeed in everything.

I heard a quote the other day...."two men can do ANYTHING they put their mind to...as long as Heavenly Father is one of them.

I am ready. I will be part of an eternal family. Thank you for all of your love and support through this process. It has been much needed.

1 comment:

The Dahlins said...

You are truely amazing! Even if you don't feel that way. I really look up to you and Dan for all the amazing things you guys do and have gone through!

love Shauna