Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions

'Tis the season to make promises that we do not intend to keep. We have been discussing what will be on our list this year.

Mine will definitely hold journaling. I've been doing good so far. It is hard to believe I have that much to say. I printed out a journal jar of questions to help me out....just in case I couldn't find anything to talk about. I haven't used them yet. Which totally surprises me.

Other things on the list is that Dan is training for a marathon at the end of May or beginning of June. The 'Fitness People' suggest that he not necessarily diet but to make sure he follows the Food Pyramid. Whatever that is:) So we are trying a whole bunch of different recipes and things that are supposed to be good for you. I guess the people who invented the Food Pyramid didn't have taste buds. But we should be fine. We can improvise.

I am hoping to blog more. I might start using the questions from the journal jar. I just don't lead that interesting of a life. But, I do have some great memories from when I was young and stupid. Maybe not as good as my friend Natalie....but we'll see.

I guess we will see if by midnight we will come up with anymore lame ideas to make us feel like failures by the end of the year. What is funny is that I know I made resolutions last year...I just don't know what they were. Hmm. Now that I have this in writing, I might have to follow through on some:)

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: