Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

I know that most of my friends are going crazy about this snow. But, I am so excited about it. Of course I don't have children at home driving me crazy. We were supposed to go to Spokane and visit my brother....but this winter weather is keeping us put. My brother got 24" of snow in 24 hours. As much as I would have loved to be there when it fell....I don't want to go there now that it has fallen. That is ok with me. I have enough hot chocolate and marshmallows to last me the next month. Just in case my hopes and dreams come true and we get snowed in a little more. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm love love lovin' the snow. Just a little tired of the kids. Not that I don't love them and all. You know what I mean.

Arin said...

I too love love love the snow...it's just magical this time of year!! Glad you're enjoying it!