Monday, June 2, 2008

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig

WE ARE HOME!!!!! Oregon.....what a great state! So fresh, so cool, so quiet :) We returned home on Friday night. And I have already rearranged my house. Most of the people who know me knows that that is not a surprise. We are starting our remodel this week. I don't think Dan is as excited to be home as I am. Hee Hee. Too much work.

We did have some terrible news this week though. Our neighbors behind us decided they didn't like the 20 foot arborvitae in their back yard......They yanked them all out :( I actually cried. It destroyed the look and the privacy of our back yard. I am ready to move now. We are trying to figure out what to do to the backyard to make it more cozy. Suggestions?

This month will be very busy. We start our classes for adoption tonight. So Excited. We have classes every Monday and Tuesday night for the whole month. 3 hours each. We cannot wait until we are done. We are so ready to be a family.

IT IS SO GOOD TO BE HOME!

4 comments:

Prestwich Family said...

Welcome home!! We have missed you!

Arin said...

Welcome home...can't wait to see you at book club!!!

Amy said...

Welcome back! I say you get a giant inflatable gorilla in your back yard to regain that privacy. I bet those neighbors will be replanting arborvitaes in no time!

Daniel and Leslie said...

Amy!!! I like your thinking :)