Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn!! :)

This is my favorite season. I love the colors, the rain, the smell......yes, the smell. This is the time of year I spend most of my time outdoors. The wood stoves burning and the field burning (love the mix of scent in the air). I start to crave pumpkin pie. There aren't as many bugs flying around outside this time of year either. I just get so much energy from Autumn. I look forward to it every year because I know I will get more stuff done. I've heard most people get depressed when the rain comes.....I'm just the opposite. It's rejuvenating, and brings so much life. LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I would love it if every autumn day was like today. Cool and sunny. I can wait for the rain. Argh.

Jen said...

Fall is my favorite season too! i love the leaves and the crisp air. Just wish it lasted longer!

Mooners said...

I Love Winter but fall gets my second place vote!!