Friday, September 19, 2008

Lazy Dogs

I'm in the process of getting off of my medication. So, I have some days that I just want to stay in bed and rest. My 'children' have a problem with me being in a cozy bed when they aren't. So a lot of the times they come and snuggle with me. I truly believe that they are one of my healing resources. The other day though, I finally realized just how lazy they were. I actually got out of bed because I felt like they needed the exercise. Ah, to live a dog's life :D

Blog to you soon.......

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok Leslie - I'm an idiot. I thought you hadn't blogged in a while because I saved a comment page from your blog onto my favorites. So, everytime I would check your blog, it would be the same post. Well, now I'm all caught up, and the problem is solved. It's too bad to hear about the adoption process. You have a great attitude about it. It was nice seeing you last night!

Arin said...

That's hilarious...it's always nice to have someone to snuggle with in my opinion...though I realize after last nights book club this is a subject of great debate!

Amy said...

Be careful letting Arin know that you like snuggling!