Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lessons....

So while I lived in Oregon you crazy Pipperts taught me a lot of things and i thought you might want to know what all i learn from you two!
*Everything can get cleaned up even the chocolate cupcake off the grand piano!!
*Changing paint color is fun especially when your husband isn't home!
*People can actually live without cable/regular TV! (I even did it myself for over a year!
*Marrying your best friend sure makes life easier!
*That finding people to help and serve in times of need really is rewarding
*Men can actually change a diaper even when the child isn't thiers!
**Ordering to-go is fun!! Even when your food gets dropped, but especially when it turns to a food fight!
*Random road trips are fun (even though i didn't get to go on one with you!)
*Starting a business is a lot of work, but oh so fun when you are the friend just eating the pizza!
*How to play hand & foot without partners (I need to come visit to relearn!)
*That when you are digging a pool dont ask for help! cause people wont get the angles right!
*That a women deserves to be spoiled and loved!
*Cooking meals together is more fun than by yourself!
*Movie nights with friends rock!
*Treats in clear jars get eaten to fast in my presence!
*That when you tell people your favorite animal the overwhelm you with that item!!
*life is wonderful and we should enjoy every minute of it!

Thanks you guys for everything and i just thought you would like to know the things i learned while i was up there!
And are you going to be home (in Oregon) during the last part of July next summer? Cause we are going to Seattle for a wedding so i want to visit you guys and show the family the sights up there!
Love you Teresa Moon

2 comments:

Daniel and Leslie said...

Thank you for this post. I really needed it. Sometimes I wonder what kind of impact we have on our friends. With Dan's personality I always thought it would be a negative impact. Hee Hee. I'm so happy that you found the positive. Thank you.

Mooners said...

Well you know there were some times that dan........... just kidding I can't think of a single thing that was negative it was all super positive!!!!!!! Your welcome