Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Audio Book Series

Our friends have given us a thumbs up for a certain series of books for us to listen to in the car on our long trips. The books are by Lee Child. It is the 'Jack Reacher' series. I believe there are 14 books so far. And each one is about 15-16 hours in length. LOVE IT!!! It is a lot like the TV series 24. Most of the stuff would never happen in real life. But, I love the series books. I love when the characters are people you already know....so they can get down to the nitty gritty of the story.

Believe it or not....it makes me look forward to our next car trip. Hmmmm....maybe a trip across the US? Nah!!! At one time it was a dream of mine....now I'm too old and cannot think about sitting in the car that long. But, we'll see :D

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love audio books. I almost miss living in Utah and making all the trips home to Oregon, just because I miss listening to audio books. Now the furthest I get from home is Fred Meyer. :)