Thursday, March 4, 2010

Husband of the Century

I have to say...my husband is absolutely AMAZING. I could probably host an entire blog just on his Awesome-ness. I usually don't like to brag....because I am totally spoiled, and I don't want people to dislike me.

Before marriage....did you ever build the perfect man in your mind? I did. And I have to admit that I aimed pretty high. My mother thought I was crazy. She did not believe it was possible. (She has admitted she was wrong.)

I have never met a person more loving, more selfless, more thoughtful, more witty, more romantic....I could go on. But, I don't want anyone to throw up either.

I just have to say. I am happy. I have never been happier. I couldn't have imagined ever having this much joy. And I hope that everyone gets to feel this way. I hope that I am not the only one who has found her perfect match. I hope that everyone who reads this will challenge it and say that they have the "Husband of the Century". You deserve it.

No comments: