Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ambien strikes again....

I have too many stories about this medication. But, it works and I don't mind being supervised while I take it:D At least this time wasn't a hair cut.

I woke up the next morning and found that I had started reading a new book. I remember finishing one the night before. But, I don't remember getting a new one and starting it. I was already 45 pages into it. Usually I just have to back track four or five pages. Not this time. The character names were familiar....but, I didn't catch any of the story line. I had to start over from the beginning. 45 pages!!! At least the book is interesting enough to read over again:D

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well, even with haircuts and book reading...I'd say you STILL have better results on Ambien than Tiger Woods!