Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hilary Weeks---This is my dream but out of my price range :(

I have just finished writing three Christmas songs for a new Christmas CD releasing this year. I have 11 pages of songwriting notes from the new songs I have written. They include all the thoughts, scribbles, scratches, ideas and changes that have created these three new songs. I have NEVER done something like this before, because my songwriting notes are personal, but I would like to auction off those pages. Included with the 11 pages I would like to auction an opportunity for the purchaser to attend a session at the studio while we record this Christmas CD and a private concert to be used in any way you would like. I would be glad to sing for your family and friends or your company Christmas party or whatever you’d like. The proceeds, in their entirety, will be donated to the Huish family to help pay for the funeral costs. The bidding will start at $1000. You can place a bid on ebay or by following this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280363819969

The auction will end Monday, July 6th at midnight.

Spread the word to any one you know that might be interested and perhaps together we can help create another little miracle for this wonderful family.

Blog to you soon,

Hilary

No comments: