Thursday, September 15, 2011

Skippy or JIff???

Costco has done it again......darn it. I know that Costco carries only certain things. If you love it though.....they just might discontinue it. I love a lot of the things that we get from there......but now they have changed their peanut butter. I am NOT a skippy person. Jiff.....ALL THE WAY!!!

This happened earlier this year when they got me hooked on dark chocolate nature valley granola bars. There was a coupon and everything......I haven't seen them back in months.

And here I thought I was a person that loved change. Think again......

3 comments:

Jen said...

They just changed my Yoplait smoothies for a Jamba Juice alternative. Bought it, but I will be very disappointed if it's not as good. It's a love/hate thing with Costco.

Unknown said...

We are Jif folks as well, and it has to be the smooth kind. My kids wont eat anything else, and they eat ALOT of peanut butter.

Chelsea Rivas said...

Totally Adams. Although we just got the Kirkland organic pb and it is OK.