Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vaccinations

My sister called today to let me know her doctor is recommending anyone that will be around her newborn to get a 'Whooping Cough' vaccination. I guess there has been an epidemic in California. Of course, as a loving sister, I didn't have a problem with that......Dan on the other hand was not happy. (He HATES shots).

I got the appointments immediately so he could not even have a chance to think of it. What I didn't know is that the nurse was so excited to do HIS shot. She said it was like Christmas when she saw his name appear. (I love how the nurses and doctors at that office give him a hard time) He deserves it :D

So, I had to go back and get proof.
While he was in the chair trying to talk himself into and out of doing this.....the other nurse came by and did mine while I was standing there. He didn't even get to see mine happen. He was too busy causing a commotion of his own. He is so adorable.

But, I had proof too:
No one can say we don't love our new nephew :D

1 comment:

Chelsea Rivas said...

I'm still surprised you got in so fast. I think it's funny that Dan is so phobic of something so tiny and quick and, on the spectrum of things that cause pain, so minor...