Friday, September 3, 2010

GO GET ONE!!!

Everyday Food: Great Food Fast by Martha Stewart
(Sorry....couldn't get the image to post)

I swore I would never do this.....but, I cannot stop myself. Dan and I bought a new cookbook this year. And after seeing Julie & Julia we decided to go through that book and cook every recipe. The coolest thing about the book is that it is set up by season. So everything in Spring is what you can find fresh in the stores....same with Summer, Winter, Fall etc. Most of the recipes for Summer are cooked outside so you don't have to heat up your house.

I am in love with this book. EVERY recipe that we have tried has been the best food we have ever had. We will never use any other cookbook. We are just about finished with Summer and ready to move onto Fall. Our only disappointment is that we have to wait and get through the book before we can start making them again :D

No comments: