Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meteor Showers

We went camping this last weekend mainly to look at the meteor shower that was going on. I have to say....as much as I hated the lake in the middle of the day....it was so peaceful at night looking at the stars. My Dad was there and he was showing us all kinds of cool constellations and everything. It was really cool. We went out two nights in a row and were out there for an hour or so. We could even see the milky way. Sometimes I wonder why I chose to live in the city. For those of you who have not experienced the stars in the country....hundreds of miles from a big city....you must do it. I cannot wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like fun. What lake did you go to? BTW, I love the new layout of your blog.

Daniel and Leslie said...

Thank you Jen!!! We went to Green Peter just east of Sweethome. Too many motor boats though.