Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is it still Camping?

I am one of those people who get super sensitive when it comes to camping. RVs...totally NOT camping. But, most people still throw it into the same category. It really drives me crazy.....a 'heebee geebee' pet peeve :D

On the other hand....I am all for comforts. Especially when it comes to getting old and using back problems as an excuse. :D (RVs are still NOT in for me) But, I find myself enjoying the comforts of an air mattress. And....this new toy.....



Is it still camping with these type of comforts? I'll have to ponder on that. I'll let you know after the weekend.

2 comments:

The Greg Nelson Family said...

This is still camping, just organized camping.

Katrina said...

You haven't gone camping until you've gone with the Rudd's!!!!