Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Audio Books

We are on our way to California again tomorrow. And here I am downloading audio books again. It is a difficult process to pick out books that you know nothing about. You don't get the hands on experience that you get at a library. But, it seems to take just as long. I have been sitting here for almost 2 hours. And I have just started downloading the second book. The upside....we will have something to do for the 20 hours it will take us to get to California and back again.

Remind me again....why we run a business out of California???

2 comments:

Amy said...

Come back soon!

I listened to "Into Thin Air" on audiobook and I swear I never wanted to get out of the car!

Arin said...

Wow you guys are busy always travelling around! Just so you know...I also left you a comment way back on the too stressed entry. I found it pretty interesting!