Monday, December 6, 2010

Who am I ????

I have fallen into the abyss of California and have completely forgotten that I have a life and a Blog. We have been here 2 1/2 months and it seems like it has been forever.

We are hoping to be home for the New Year!!! Yeah!!! If we aren't....I'll be really concerned about my sanity. Not to mention Dan's. He works 16 hour days. I have forgotten what it is like to spend all of my time with him. I stay awake at nights just to watch him and spend time with him while he sleeps.

I miss home. I miss my husband. I miss my friends.........I Just MISS!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

We miss you too! At least when we weren't seeing you at book club all the time, we still had your blog. Glad you're back, if only in the blogisphere.

Chelsea Rivas said...

I'm glad you're coming home!!

Chelsea Rivas said...

Yay! You're coming home!