Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cheer

Sorry about my pessimism in my posts. I guess I'm letting this all get to me. I used to be able to smile through anything. I could keep up a front and be a cheerful person. But lately.....Well, if you have read my other posts.....you would know why.

On the good side......I have been reading a lot of books lately. I really enjoy it. I've been reading a lot of 'series' books. The Work and the Glory, the Twilight series. Sometimes I find it hard to start a new book after the series. I miss the other characters......like they are supposed to be part of every book I read......or be a friend that will call me later that day. I'm sad that they are gone. Funny how you can get attached.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I can understand the pessimism. I think most everyone else in your situation would feel the same way. In the meantime. . . I really hope you can get some answers. There's gotta be something there. Good luck to you - it was good to see you at bookclub.

Prestwich Family said...

I am so sorry to hear all this. I could tell at bookclub you did not feel well at all. I sure hope you can get some answers or relief to your pain soon. Please keep us updated! Best of luck!